Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Bald Eagle
















I took Mikayla to the park by their house today and there was an eagle in the tree by the lake. I wanted to get him to fly off but he had more patience than me........then we saw some ducks. One is very strange and is a newcomer to the neighborhood. Don't know what kind he is. Then a heron perched on the same branch as the eagle. It was such a beautiful day today, caught some birds flying by and a little "animal" on the swings and running through the brush :)

4 comments:

kimB said...

Stunning shots, Kathi! My favorites of the ones of Mikayla in the field and the 3rd one of her in the swing :)

Love all the bird photos, too -- great captures!

TFS - kimB

cherie said...

love the shots of Mikayla in the swing, you can see the joy in her face.
Nice job on the nature shots too!

Anonymous said...

All very nice shots! I like Mikayla in the field best. Love the eagle shots. How cool!

Gayle said...

Very COOL eagle shots (remember when we waited for the eagles at Camp Sherman? and I'm jealous! Also, the duck is, well, one strange duck, but nice shot! I love the close-up of Mikayla in the swing and so neat having her walk through the wheat field. Lots of fun shots and I bet you had a blast!