Tuesday, August 28, 2007

scrappinmamma on Slide




OK Gals, I had lots of fun doing self portraits this morning. I decided I would go out into my garden and take pictures with my dahlias, roses, raspberries and tomatoes. Well, I also remembered I had a red hat in a hat box that I bought when I joined a Red Hat Society. To date, we have never worn them anyplace. I use it to take photos of kids. So I decided I should use my $48 hat for some self portraits. I had so many stupid pictures to choose from, I couldn't decide which one to use........thus, the slideshow. I had real trouble with my tomato plants as you'll see. I decided that's part of self-portraits........trying to figure out where you are in the lens. So...........here I am! If you want to see the whole shoot, click on the slideshow link.

scrappinmamma on Slide

12 comments:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Very nice pics!!! Loved the slideshow and your red hat!

Jane F. Smith said...

these are great!!!! I love the rich color and your having such a good time!!! love it!!

cherie said...

You look like you are having fun! nice self portraits!

Gayle said...

Kathi, you are such a crack up! I absolutely loved the slideshow and you have some really wonderful self portrait shots. Okay, I wasn't even going to bother with more than one, but now you have inspired me. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Kathi, sorry can't view the slide show. Tried to load it and it just won't play. The curse of dial up! Anyway, I love the self portraits here on the blog. You look so very comfortable with yourself. So confident! Great Work!

CareFreePhotography said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

LOL - loving how you took pictures with the flowers - the colors in these pictures are beautiful!

Mindy said...

I am LOVIN the red hat ones!! Your flowers and tomatoes are beautiful!! Great photos, you look like a blast to be around!

kimB said...

Excellent portraits, Kathi! I like that you had fun with this challenge -- you've inspired me to *consider* putting my own portrait on SLIDE, too ;)!

TFS - kim

ps: thank you for your kind words about my Dad. I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Gina said...

FUN...I have to ask, did you use a remote or where you running back and forth to get into the shot? Tripod or no tripod? Just wondering. I have a hard time getting just one of myself!

Colleen said...

You did a great job on the challenge.. you look like you are having SO MUCH FUN!!

Unknown said...

Kathy you are funny and cute. I loved the slide show. You displayed many aspects of yourself. Good work